1. We believe in the literal translation of the Bible and the creation of the world as described in the Scriptures, by God in six days.
2. We believe the Bible is the Living Word of the one and only God of the universe, inspired and written by the Holy Spirit through men of faith. Given to mankind to guide him through life and draw him to his Creator.
3. We believe in the Holy Trinity of God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
4. We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, who lived as a man, without sin, died innocent on the cross and rose again from the dead as full redemption for sinful man, and ascended to the right hand of the Father to intercede on mankind's behalf, should man accept Him as Lord and Savior. He will one day return for those who have accepted Him as Lord and Savior.
5. We believe that man cannot redeem himself, and can only receive Salvation through Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the "Great Commision", in that, as believers in Christ, we are to share the Gospel of Jesus to the people around us.
7. We believe that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are as important today as in the days of the early church.
|"Grace be with them that love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen." Ephesians 6:24|
|STATEMENT OF BELIEF|
|"And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear." 1 Peter 1:17|